Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Quick Crafts

Whoa, that was quick!
-Birdy

Had to go to the craft store today to buy some needles. I just can't wait to finish those gloves so a quick run to the store was necessary.

While I was there I found myself wandering the jewelry aisle and looking at some of their charms. I found some really cute ones but I'm not really into jewelry making. I am, however, in to super cute stitch markers!


Sorry about the lighting. So these are just little metal charms attached to the Knit Picks stitch markers. These took about 4 minutes and turned out so cute. Can't wait to attach them to another one of my wips.

While shopping for glove needles I also found the buttons I will be using.



Ooo I love that woodsy look. :3


1 comment:

  1. Pretty buttons!

    I love that you made your own stitch markers!

    ReplyDelete